Repost from blogs.3ds.com
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK and more. The SIMULIA Learning Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Learning Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever. Check out our 2018 top five posts from the SIMULIA Learning Community below.
1. New Releases Abaqus, fe-safe, Isight and Tosca 2018 – Learn historical context, best practices and key insights into Abaqus development. Get the first look at the Fatigue Specialist on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, among other fe-safe enhancements. Identify ways to improve Sim-flows and take advantage of new features in Isight 2018. Learn about the latest enhancements in Tosca Structure and Tosca Fluid.
2. Abaqus Welding Interface (AWI) Plugin – The Abaqus Welding Interface (AWI) streamlines the generation of two and three-dimensional welding simulations from within Abaqus/CAE. This application provides a model-tree based approach to defining all aspects of the weld model such as weld beads, weld passes, film loads, and radiation.
3. Mesh to Geometry Plugin – The 3D Mesh to Geometry Plug-in allows Abaqus FEA users to generate geometry from mesh files. This plug-in converts .STL files and meshes back to geometry in order to remesh the structure, as well as importing into a variety of CAD packages.
4. Material Modeling Symposium – June 18, 2018 – As part of the Science in the Age of Experience conference, we held a one-day Material Modeling Symposium. The focus of this symposium was on multiscale material modeling (micromechanics) and calibration of traditional Abaqus material models. We had speakers from SIMULIA, from BIOVIA, and an invited guest speaker from MultiMechanics, Inc.
5. Multiscale Material Modeling – Bridges the gap between microscale structural simulation and effective material behavior. Replay our eSeminar on Multiscale Material Modeling with Abaqus and 3DEXPERIENCE.